- Trade Name: MORSE
- Pepper Type: Red Blocky Pepper variation.
- Category: Peppers
- HR Resistances: Tm0-2 (L3)
- IR Resistances: TSWV / PVY:0
- Seeds on Sale: Spain
MORSE Pepper Characteristics
- Pepper: Bell pepper harvested at red maturity.
- Open plant for less labor at harvest. Balanced plant with high marketable yields early and throughout the season. Excelent quality fruits, 4 lobes, very attractive deep red color, size 9x9cn, good uniformity and great conservation in the plant.
- Very low percentage of fruits with silver.
- High tolerance against fruit micro-cracking.