- Trade name: MOZART
- Tomato Type: Rootstocks Tomato
- Category: Tomatoes
- HR Resistances: Fol:0-2 | For | ToMV:0-2 | Va:0 | Vd:0 | Pst0
- IR Resistances: TYLCV | Ma, Mi, Mj | Pl
- Seeds on Sale: Spain, Italy, Morocco
MOZART Tomato characteristics
- Innovation rootstocks including intermediate resistance to TYLCV. This feature ensures aditional protection to your crop because it prevents the vertical transmission of the virus in the plant ensuring higher eficiency and avoids the loss of vigor.
- Medium – high vigor, with strong root system needed to face long cultivations and adverse conditions (low temperatures, soil problems, ponding).
- Positively influences to the fruit size average, homogeneity and coloration thereof further enhance the generative capacity of the plant.